The interaction between scientists, policy makers and water managers is vital to ensure the most effective use of current knowledge. It is also important to continually search for improvements in water management through exchanges between this trio. This website aims to highlight the work of the International Office for Water in science policy interface and be a portal to similar work elswhere.
- Water Stewardship: A game-changer in water risk management
- Horizon 2020 Work Programme Now Available!
- Importance of Water Acknowledged at COP19
- Designing new ways to protect water quality
- NGOs call on EU ministers to back strong F-gas legislation
- WATER: COOPERATION BEYOND BORDERS
- Young Scientific Programme Committee
- Access to Water Empowers Women in Morocco’s Middle Atlas
- Shaping the 2030 Climate Framework around People and Planet