The interaction between scientists, policy makers and water managers is vital to ensure the most effective use of current knowledge. It is also important to continually search for improvements in water management through exchanges between this trio. This website aims to highlight the work of the International Office for Water in science policy interface and be a portal to similar work elswhere.
- The Technical Committee Welcomes Three New Members
- Somalia to Become Newest GWP Country Water Partnership
- GWP and UNICEF Establish Strategic Partnership
- E-module on IWRM Building Momentum
- Addressing Urban Water Management in the Americas
- Chinese Focus on Climate Change, Flood Control and Rain Water
- FIRST National Water Stewardship Workshop!
- EWP travels to the Passenger Terminal Conference 2014
- The EEB welcomes the strong vote in support of improving the EIA Directive