The interaction between scientists, policy makers and water managers is vital to ensure the most effective use of current knowledge. It is also important to continually search for improvements in water management through exchanges between this trio. This website aims to highlight the work of the International Office for Water in science policy interface and be a portal to similar work elswhere.
- Technical Background Papers Available in Spanish
- WACDEP launches Young Professional Development Initiative
- Indonesian Lecturers Learn about IWRM ToolBox
- TTIP consultation welcome, but arbitrators must not decide on our laws – NGOs
- The GWP Global Secretariat is Moving
- Using EWS to Reach Corporate Water Goals: An Interview with BASF
- It’s not too late to register! Join EWP at the FFA 2014!
- Want to see how to communicate your achievements in water management?
- Women for Water Partnership is searching for a new Executive Director!